As of right now, not yet. We hope she will!
Bright Ambitions is shining a light on breast cancer and the symbolic color of pink this month. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. While most people are aware of breast cancer, many forget to take the steps to have a plan to detect the disease in its early stages and encourage others to do the same.
Facts About Breast Cancer
- According to the World Health Organization, breast cancer is the most common cancer among women worldwide.
- One in eight women, in the United States, will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death among women in the United States.
- Each year it is estimated that over 220,000 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,150 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 410 will die each year.
- When breast cancer is detected early, in the localized stage, the 5 year survival rate is 98%
Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
The Avon Walk for Breast Cancer is a national series of 39-mile weekend fundraising events launched in 2003 by the Avon Foundation. Walks are held all over the country. Celebrate awareness, perseverance, strength, and survival!
Introducing Bright Ambitions’ International Jewelry Giveaway Sale. Supporters will be able to donate and be entered into all 3 jewelry raffles. Here’s what you need to know:
- This is a raffle, hence not everyone who donates will receive one of the items shown above. We have one of each item- winning donors will be selected at random.
- This raffle is international. We will ship anywhere, worldwide! You do not have to pay for shipping and handling. We take care of that.
- Donations beginning today through mid-November will be the only entries accepted into the raffle. Donations beforehand are not qualified. If you are a past donor, you must donate again to enter the raffle.
How To Enter The Raffle
- Donate $5 (or more) to Bright Ambitions’ Chrysalis fundraiser. CLICK HERE to donate.
- Email us at email@example.com. Be sure to tell us the amount you donated and that you are entering in the raffle. Include your name!
If you have any questions regarding this sale, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something to be very proud of. Well done!
Introducing the second half of Bright Ambitions’ Chrysalis fundraiser! Currently at $1,140 - let us continue in supporting a cause that is dedicated to creating a bright pathway for those struggling with homelessness and low-income. Chrysalis provides the resources needed to find/retain employment. Many giveaway drawings / new items to come, along with more and more participation opportunities. Honor Lea Michele (and Cory Monteith) by supporting a cause close to both their hearts. Pay it forward! To DONATE to Bright Ambitions’ Chrysalis fundraiser, CLICK HERE. Donations accepted internationally- and available via mobile devices.
July 13, 2013 is a date that will never be forgotten. That was the day we all had to unite and deal with a great loss in our lives, but nothing is compared to what Lea Michele has been dealing with ever since.
As we all know, losing Cory Monteith has been brutal on her and some people even speculated that she wouldn’t be coming back to Glee but, surprising us all, she did and has been the strength and force of the whole set, as many cast members have already described.
Recently, Lea has become more vocal about her emotions and feelings, posting on Twitter and Instagram, quotes that inspire her to continue with her life, even if things are hard. She has selflessly been a great source of inspiration for her fans as well as Cory Monteith fans. They find the comfort they need and necessary push to keep going.
It’s easy to admire Lea, to love and respect her, it has always been easy. Lately, it’s become impossible not to have all these feelings towards her. She never ceases to amaze us with how much light she has, how special she is, how strong she’s been, the love she spreads.. that’s why we are behind her, supporting her no matter what- unconditionally.
"To get up when you are down, to fight more intensely when you are struggling; to put in the extra effort when you are in sheer pain, to comeback when nobody expects you to, and to stand tall when everyone is pulling you down are what make a champion."
"We are all strangers to our hidden potential until we confront problems that reveal our capabilities."
"BE STRONG because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever."
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Glee’s Season 5 Premiere will air on Thursday, September 26 at 9PM Eastern Time on FOX. See their first official promo here.
The final total our Bright Ambitions’ first (and definitly not last) fundraiser, in honor of Lea Michele. $1,140 went directly from you (donors) to Chrysalis, a non-profit organization dedicated to creating a pathway to self-sufficiency for homeless and low-income individuals by providing the resources and support needed to find and retain employment. Happy 27th Birthday, Lea! We hope this made you smile and proud. See our Chrysalis fundraiser page and all its success here.